Saturday, August 11, 2012

End of Summer

It's hard to believe in just a few more days my 4th year of teaching will begin! I am not sure if I am excited or nervous for this year.  I think perhaps one of the most frustrating things at this moment is that I have NO idea how many students I'll really have on Tuesday!!  How does one put up name tags when you don't really know if they are going to show up or not?  But none the less I'll be ready for them on Tuesday!

Derek has been doing lots of different projects this summer.  Some of the projects have included a home made telescope and paper Star Wars Guys.

Successful picture of the moon


Star Wars characters


The current project is a windmill.  I am excited to start using my Sizzix Big Shot machine this weekend to emboss some cards!  I am one week away from finishing my first Master's Degree course also!

No comments:

Post a Comment