Monday, June 10, 2013

Summer Plans

Wow! It's hard to believe the school year is officially over.  This year I had my largest class full of lots of energetic and excited to learn students.  They kept me on my toes and always kept me thinking of new ways to help teach all of my kiddos.  I am officially  1 1/2 classes away from my Masters Degree in Educational Design and Technology.  I am taking two classes now and I have one class left to finish and my portfolios before officially being complete.

For those of you who may have not heard Derek and I have decided to officially return to North.  We will be moving back up at the end of July.  While it will be difficult to leave our friends we have made here we are excited to see what the future holds for us.  We would appreciate your prayers for us as we begin this new step of our lives.  Derek and I have sent out our applications to several jobs and are hoping to hear back from some soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment