Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014 in Review

Wow! Where has the year gone!?!?!  It's tough to believe tomorrow will be 2015.  I haven't been very good about blogging lately soo  I figured let's start the year out right =)

Derek has finished JJC with 2 associates degrees!  He finished his last semester with 6 out of 7 A's!  He has been looking for a job and also considering going to get his bachelors degree. He has taken several certification tests in the last few months.  

I have continued to work at my A.I.D. but my last day is Friday. I have been trying to get into the habit of working out daily and have met some great new friends at my workout class Sunday night as well as through an online workout group.  We had a ton of fun hanging out with one of them at Starved Rock this fall.  

2015 News!!
Derek will be going to Mississippi January 4th for a week to help with tornado clean up after the recent tornado that hit near Columbia Mississippi last week.  I will be beginning to teach at a new school January 5th! I am incredibly excited to be back in the classroom again.  I will be teaching a 3rd and 4th grade combination class and Jr. High Math and St. Luke's Lutheran School. The school is about 20 minutes from my parents house.   I am looking forward to being back in the classroom again!  


No comments:

Post a Comment